Thursday, September 27, 2012

funglasses

sunglasses= funglasses

sunglasses= funglasses by mostlyglasses featuring black eyeglasses

The only reason I wear contacts is so that I can wear sunglasses [and snorkel!] and contacts are a pain in the you-know-what (and the eye!) I figured out that for the price of a year's worth of contacts, I could buy all of these sunglasses. Whyyyyy do I figure these things out too late? I bought a few pairs of glasses from zenni optical before and loved them because they're super cheap and pretty decent quality. Like, for real, so cheap. They start at $6.95 (for some pretty whacked out frames) but the most expensive ones I've bought are $29.95! I usually buy a couple pairs at a time since I tend to fall asleep with my glasses on, wear them in the ocean and throw them in my purse with no case, etc. Living on the edge, yeah? Can't wait to slap some tinted lenses on a few of these frames (the white ones for sure) and keep on rockin'. Astigimatism represent!

*This post is in no way sponsored, I just love this company and want everyone else to, too!*

No comments:

Post a Comment