Monday, September 17, 2012

hey, sailor

hey, sailor

hey, sailor by mostlyglasses featuring plastic sunglasses

Since my summer is never ending, I can't help but shop for cute, beachy dresses and sandals. Every day. I'm getting ready to drop some serious dollars at modcloth.

On the agenda this week is getting my local ID (so I can work that kama'aina discount, holla!) and figuring out how to transition my business from CA to HI. I have had everything on hold since I've come here and it's time to let mostlyglasses into the wild again. The beach is slowly but surely inspiring my brand and I can't wait to see where it goes. Dream status!

1 comment:

  1. The hairping is adorable. It adds a little magic to the outfit. The shoes, bag and ring makes me think of adventuring in the beach, searching for treasures.

    ReplyDelete